Friday, January 1, 2016

Two News Items

Well, it's been a while. My only excuse is how busy I've been as a published author.
Thank you to everyone who has read "Irish Meadows" and left reviews or comments for me. I love hearing how my stories touch people. The fact that my books appeal to all ages is the greatest compliment I can receive. My 13-year-old niece told me over the holidays that I'm "her favorite author"! High praise indeed!

 And now Book 2 in the Courage to Dream Series, A Worthy Heart, is ready to release. The paperback comes out on January 5th! I hope you all will fall in love with Adam O'Leary as I did.



In other news, I recently signed a contract with White Rose Publishing of the Pelican Book Group to publish the third book in my Rainbow Falls contemporary series. Redeemed Hearts will release in the Fall of 2016! I was thrilled when they decided to update the covers of all three books to give a more cohesive look! I hope you like them too!

I wish you all the best for 2016! May your dreams come true!
Cheers, Susan

No comments: