Sunday, June 7, 2015

Irish Meadows release day is coming!


I can't believe the day is almost here for the release of my first historical romance with Bethany House! It is exciting and - I'll admit - a little scary.

Although I've had three other books published, this is the first time I've had a whole PR team behind the book, and it's a little overwhelming. But I'm willing to do as much as I can to promote this 'book of my heart'!

There is something special about this story and I don't even know how to describe it. Many authors say they can't choose a favorite book, that they are all special, and to some extent I understand that.
However I can't deny that "Irish Meadows" is extremely special to me! It's like I've lived the story with my characters, felt every thrill, every tear, every disappointment, and every leap of faith. I only hope my readers will feel the same way when they read it and come to love the O'Leary family as much as I do!

So until July, happy reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this book. Excited to read the next one in 2016. Kim Amundsen

Pegg Thomas said...

I'm half way through this one and loving it!