Monday, August 9, 2010
Happy Birthday & Prayer Request
Had to stop by and wish my lovely daughter a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It's almost the exact time she was born, and on the same day, a Monday! What a thrilling day that was for our family - my first child and my mom's first grandchild! I am so grateful that she was born healthy and she's now a very vibrant young woman.
While I'm taking a time out from celebrating with lasagna and cake, I'm thinking of another new mother, Krista, whose little girl Annabelle, is in serious need of prayers. She's had two heart surgeries in her first few weeks of life. I can't imagine how upsetting this is for her parents. So I'm doing as requested and pasting a blog below asking for prayers! Please pass it on if you can.
Dear Lord, Please bless dear little Annabelle and her parents. Give them strength to endure this difficult road, and bring them healing and peace. Amen.
Here's the request from another blog:
"IT'S MY MISSION TODAY - to get as many of you praying and reposting the request on your blogs! Let's place this precious little baby girl before the feet of the GOD who parted the Red Sea!
Here's what you do
1. Check out Krista's blog and familiarize yourself with her dear little Annabelle (reflectionsbykrista.blogspot.com/)
2. Cut and paste this entire blog entry and post on YOUR blog
3. Post a comment on my blog with YOUR blog address and where you're blogging the prayer request and I'll be sure to pass it on to Krista
4. Post on Krista's blog a prayer (keep it relatively short) that she read ACTUAL words of prayer being lifted for Annabelle
5. Continue to pray ... indefinitely :)
Are you with me??"
Annabelle & her family need your help!